Friday, March 6, 2009

Surprise....We've Gone Private!!!!

Surprise!!! After a lot of thought I have decided to go private! I HATE the idea of having a private blog and always said I would just be very careful not to publish to much info to give any creeps out there what they needed to know about my little family. Well after some strong warnings that I make my blog private.....I have done it! I really want to be able to keep in touch with you all so please leave me your email address and I would love to send you an invitiation! (if I have your email, I already have sent you an invite)Whether I know you look at my blog or even if I don't, I would love to continue keeping in touch with you so don't be shy!!! Once you have been invited you can continue checking us out at http://djccm.blogspot.com/. I hope to see you there!!!

---Joanna
sidenote----I will delete your comment once you have been invited so you email isn't out there for everyone to see.

39 comments:

laurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kami Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate & Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Val said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Griffiths said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JeffT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Swainston Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mylissa 2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Draper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi Kjar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tim and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Summer Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris Cook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathrine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ken and Em Sim Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathrine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jas & Cam Fam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theSwensenFamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kimbereggl said...

Hi Joanna! I'm so sad I probably missed your trip to Portland...I've been pretty bad at keeping up with my blog lately. If I haven't missed it yet though..please let me know--it would be so fun to get together! And, if you still check this, my email is kimbercoupon@hotmail.com. Hope all is well!
Love
Kim

Jas & Cam Fam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Joanna hey this is Heidi Blau from cove. I would love to be invited to your blog. I found your site off of lesli's. She is so cute. Hope all is well with your famil. Your kids are adorable. My email is heidiwr@gmail.com. Thanks

Valerie C. said...

Joanna I saw your blog on Mindy's and would love to be able to check out your blog! valerie.christensen@gmail.com

amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Joanna!!!!! Thanks for finding me. I have been wondering what happened to you after BYUH. I would love to be able to keep touch with you...and your adorable family! tia@farleyfamily.net

Melissa Hernandez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.